Pompano Beach Bankruptcy Attorneys
Experienced Bankruptcy Services for South Florida
Bankruptcy law allows individuals and corporations to discharge debt to get a fresh start. Bankruptcy can be the most meaningful method towards revitalizing you or your businesses financial future. However, it is critical to understand what is appropriate for you and your business prior to filing for bankruptcy relief.
From our offices in Pompano Beach and Miami, the experienced professionals at Bilu Law are here to guide you through the bankruptcy process. We have the knowledge and skill to assist you with any bankruptcy case. We can help you or your business get the fresh start that you deserve.
How Our Bankruptcy Lawyers Can Help You
There are several chapters that govern bankruptcy. Each individual and business are different. The needs and situations of each individual and business may dictate which chapter is appropriate to be filed.
If you are an individual debtor, we can help you determine which chapter is right for you, with options such as:
- Personal Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - This is a common type of bankruptcy, and is often the most straightforward way for qualifying debtors to discharge their debts
- Personal Chapter 11 Bankruptcy - If you have high debts or assets, and do not qualify for other chapters, a Chapter 11 filing may provide the debt relief you need
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy - If you have a regular income and a certain range of debt, filing for Chapter 13 can allow you to reorganize your debts in a payment plan
If you are seeking bankruptcy protection for your business or corporation, we can help you understand the following options:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for Corporations - When a business files for Chapter 7, it ceases nearly all operations, turning them and any corporate assets over to the appointed trustee
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy for Corporations - This more complex form of business bankruptcy allows for more flexibility in negotiating with creditors, and may allow a business to continue operations
- Subchapter V of Chapter 11 - This is a more streamlined form of Chapter 11 bankruptcy for certain debtors, like small businesses
Whether you're an individual considering Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, or a business seeking a repayment plan under Chapter 11, we can work with you. We can look into your unique situation and provide the legal advice you need to move forward and find financial freedom.