Concierge Services Lawyers in South Florida
Advising Businesses Owners & Providing Legal Services
Bilu Law works with small to medium-sized companies across Florida as a general counsel attorney. When businesses hire us to perform concierge services, they are often in a position where taking on a full-time legal department is financially unfeasible or unnecessary. Nevertheless, no business should forgo a constant source of legal advice and services, which is why many turn to Bilu Law for help.
Working with our concierge services lawyers in South Florida means you get access to a lawyer on retainer without having to bring one into the fold. We know that hiring a new employee can be costly, especially for an attorney. Choosing Bilu Law to provide concierge services for your business can be a cost-effective strategy for building legal strategies for your company.
If you need consistent access to an attorney for advice or services related to your business, reach out to Bilu Law online for help, or call (954) 239-7386 and ask for a free consultation at our offices in Pompano Beach and Miami.
We Can Develop Legal Business Strategies
When you work with Bilu Law, you work with a lawyer who is uniquely capable of overseeing not only transaction andlitigation matters for your business, but real estate as well. There are many services we can offer to clients who wish to reserve them for their companies when hiring your own full-time attorney just doesn’t make financial sense.
At Bilu Law, you get the benefit of an attorney dedicated to your business’ legal strategy without the employment obligations or overhead.
We offer services such as the following to help your company thrive:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, leases, and business forms
- Drafting and reviewing transactional agreements, such as buy-sell agreements, operating agreements, and partnership agreements
- Interpreting government rules and regulations
- Analyzing the appropriate business formation based on the nature of the business
- Advising on incorporation, limited liability companies, and partnerships
- Advising on business acquisitions
- Advising on business dissolutions, mergers, and reorganizations
- Advising on business succession planning
- Prosecuting and defending business contracts and legal rights
- Creating employee agreements, employee guidelines, or employee manuals
- Creating government-required forms to ensure compliance
- Representing business before the Internal Revenue Service
When you reach out to Bilu Law for help, ask for a complimentary consultation that we reserve especially for prospective clients. During this meeting with an attorney, you’ll have an opportunity to tell us about your situation and learn about the legal options we can provide to help you move forward.
Bilu Law is proud to be an accessible law firm where you can expect quick turnarounds to your emails and voicemails because we know it’s a pain when you can’t reach your attorney. We’re also focused on getting you results that matter, so you can rest easy knowing your interests are in capable hands.