Real Estate Law Attorneys in South Florida
Supporting Clients in Real Property Matters in Pompano Beach & Fort Lauderdale
Since 2004, Bilu Law has helped clients throughout Pompano Beach, Fl reach favorable resolutions to a variety of legal hurdles and challenges concerning their real estate. Whether properties were residential or commercial in nature, we’ve been able to help people through complex legal processes that helped them buy, sell, or hold on to what they own. We assist clients in a variety of real estate transactions and other issues.
We can assist clients in the following real estate practice areas and more:
- Contract Litigation of All Types - Our attorneys are skilled litigators who will work to defend or prosecute your claims
- Closings of All Kinds - Due to our experience, we frequently receive referrals from title companies and mortgage brokers in matters related to closings
- Foreclosure - If you are afraid of losing your home in South Florida, we can help you do what needs to be done to save your home
- Foreclosure Defense - Many people do not know they have options for stopping a foreclosure, and our attorneys can help you defend your rights
- Foreclosure Surplus Funds - Our lawyers can protect your rights to your owed surplus funds after the sale of your foreclosed property
- Short Sales - We can negotiate with your lender to develop a strategy to best protect your assets, whether that strategy include a short sale
- Loan Modification - We can work with you to help save your home through adjusting the terms of your loan or reducing your interest rate
- Deed In Lieu - If your property is free of all other liens, we can help you pursue a Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure
- Pre-Construction Contract Deposit Claims - We can help you get your deposit back and protect you from fraud and developer misrepresentation
- Landlord-Tenant Law - We can help you settle disputes with renters or property owners
If you are challenged by any of these or a related legal matter or dispute, reach out to Bilu Law for the support you need. We have more than 15 years of experience helping clients like you achieve results that mattered to them by building a personalized legal strategy with their goals in mind. We are especially experienced in real estate contract litigation and closings and can work toward resolving these matters while protecting your best interests.
Should I Retain a Real Estate Attorney?
You may be considering handling your real estate matter without an attorney. While this is possible, it is highly advisable to consult with a lawyer for these impactful and often complex matters.
We especially recommend hiring an experienced attorney if you are facing any of the following real estate matters:
- Purchasing or selling a commercial property with existing tenants
- Buying or selling a property with liens against it
- Buying a property from a short sale, foreclosure, or bank
- Understanding or negotiating real estate contracts and agreements
- Navigating a real estate closing as a buyer or seller
- Navigating a real estate transaction with an out-of-state property
In any situation, a lawyer for real estate can help give you the peace of mind you need in handling your individual matter.
How Can A Real Estate Attorney In South Florida Help You?
A real estate attorney can help you tremendously with a variety of things. From effectively negotiating on your behalf, to helping you draft and review contracts, such as sales, appraisals, disclosures, home inspection, and HOA documents)your attorney will be by your side to answer all of your questions and guide you through each step of the way.
A real estate attorney can help you in the following ways:
- Providing legal advice
- Taking care of paperwork
- Preparing documents
- Helping you execute lien and title searches
- Preventing you from making costly mistakes and prolonging the process
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
Contact our real estate attorneys in South Florida to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about the many ways that we can help you.
Why Do Clients Choose Bilu Law for Their Real Estate Issues?
Bilu Law is dedicated to our clients, which is why many of them have chosen us to represent and advise them through legal challenges and disputes involving real estate – but there’s more to dedication than meets the eye.
At Bilu Law, you can expect full access to the real estate attorney in South Florida who’s handling your case or affairs. We focus on accessibility because we know how difficult it is to deal with lag time when your problem is keeping you up at night. Within a business day or sooner, a representative from Bilu Law will be able to return your message and keep the line of communication flowing.
Our attorneys are also focused on results because we know there’s nothing that means more to you than the outcome of your legal challenge. While no attorney can guarantee you’ll get favorable results, at Bilu Law we can say that we’ll leave no stone unturned along the path toward helping you reach your goals. We want to see you thrive and be part of what changed your life for the better – each victory for our clients is one we celebrate and are proud to be involved with.
If you’re still not sure if you should go with Bilu Law, take advantage of a free consultation we offer to all of our new clients. During this meeting, we’ll become familiar with what you’re up against and can provide options for how we can help you pursue legal remedies or actions that can solve your problems.
Contact us online today to arrange your risk-free complimentary consultation with Bilu Law at our real estate law firm in Pompano Beach & Miami.