- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- E- 2 Treaty Investors
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program Lawyer
Are you interested in permanently residing in the United States?
Are you an entrepreneur looking to invest your money in the United States?
If you answered yes to these questions then EB-5 Immigrant Visa may be the visa that you are looking for.
Under this program, entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:
- Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
- Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers
Attorney for all EB-5 investors must invest in a new commercial enterprise.
What is the required minimum investments are:
- The minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $1 million.
- Targeted Employment Area (High Unemployment or Rural Area). The minimum qualifying investment either within a high-unemployment area or rural area in the United States is $500,000.
The process begins with filing Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur. Following the approval of the Form I-526 petition, either:
- File Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, with USCIS to adjust status to a conditional permanent resident within the United States, or
- File DS-260, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, with the U.S. Department of State to obtain an EB-5 visa abroad to seek admission to the United States.
If you are interested in Investing in the United States call our office to help guide you through the whole process.
E-2 Treaty Investors
What is an E-2 Visa?
An E-2 Visa allows foreign nationals to legally work in the U.S. if they are a national of a treaty country and will be investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.
Which countries are Treaty Countries?
|Albania||Canada||Finland||Korea South||Norway||Sri Lanka|
|Bangladesh||Czech Republic||Ireland||Macedonia||Romania||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Egypt||Japan||Montenegro||Singapore||Ukraine|
What is the required minimum investment?
There is no set number for an E-2 Visa. When investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business is required.
Can I bring my family with me?
Yes, you may bring your spouse and children (unmarried and under 21).
How long can I stay under an E-2 Visa?
You will be allowed a maximum initial stay of two years. Requests for extension of stay may be granted in increments of up to two years. There is no maximum limit to the number of extensions an E-2 nonimmigrant may be granted.