• EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program 
  • E- 2 Treaty Investors

EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program Lawyer

Are you interested in permanently residing in the United States?

Are you an entrepreneur looking to invest your money in the United States?

If you answered yes to these questions then EB-5 Immigrant Visa may be the visa that you are looking for.

Under this program, entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:

  • Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
  • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers
Investor Visas in Florida

Attorney for all EB-5 investors must invest in a new commercial enterprise.

What is the required minimum investments are:

  • The minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $1 million.
  • Targeted Employment Area (High Unemployment or Rural Area). The minimum qualifying investment either within a high-unemployment area or rural area in the United States is $500,000. 


The process begins with filing Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur. Following the approval of the Form I-526 petition, either:

  • File Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, with USCIS to adjust status to a conditional permanent resident within the United States, or
  • File DS-260, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, with the U.S. Department of State to obtain an EB-5 visa abroad to seek admission to the United States.

If you are interested in Investing in the United States call our office to help guide you through the whole process. 

E-2 Treaty Investors

What is an E-2 Visa?

An E-2 Visa allows foreign nationals to legally work in the U.S. if they are a national of a treaty country and will be investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. 

Which countries are Treaty Countries?

Albania Canada  Finland Korea South Norway Sri Lanka
Argentina Chile  France Kosovo Oman Suriname
Armenia Colombia  Georgia Kyrgyzstan Pakistan Sweden 
Australia Congo-Brazzaville Germany Latvia Panama  Switzerland
Austria Congo-Kinshasa Grenada Liberia Paraguay  Taiwan
Azerbaijan Costa Rica Honduras  Lithuania  Philippines Thailand
Bahrain Croatia Iran Luxembourg Poland Togo
Bangladesh Czech Republic Ireland  Macedonia Romania Trinidad and Tobago
Belgium Denmark Italy Mexico Serbia Tunisia 
Bolivia  Ecuador Jamaica  Moldova Senegal  Turkey
Bosnia and Herzegovina Egypt Japan Montenegro Singapore Ukraine
Bulgaria Estonia Jordan Morocco Slovenia United Kingdom
Cameroon Ethiopia Kazakhstan Netherlands Spain  Yugoslavia 

What is the required minimum investment?

There is no set number for an E-2 Visa. When investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business is required.

Can I bring my family with me?

Yes, you may bring your spouse and children (unmarried and under 21).

How long can I stay under an E-2 Visa?

You will be allowed a maximum initial stay of two years. Requests for extension of stay may be granted in increments of up to two years. There is no maximum limit to the number of extensions an E-2 nonimmigrant may be granted.

Call our office to learn how you can come to the United States with an E-2 Visa. 

Immigrant Investor Program in Florida