Macarena Santos is a graduate of the University of Florida and Nova Southeastern School of Law. She is a member of the Florida Bar, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the Florida Association Women Lawyers, and Broward County Women Lawyers.

Ms. Santos is a US citizen of Chilean descent. Her personal experience of witnessing her parent’s path to citizenship cultivated compassion and a desire to help others legalize their status and obtain United States Citizenship.

Ms. Santos was active in Immigration Law since her days in Law School. She worked as a Law Intern and Law Clerk in an immigration firm all three years of attending law school. Ms. Santos was the president of the Immigration Law Organization while attending Nova Southeastern School of Law. While being president she and other members organized a DACA drive for underprivileged individuals in the community. Ms. Santos was also a Staff Member of the International Citator and Research Guide 2014-2015, an International Journal at Nova Southeastern University- School of Law.

The Immigration practice at Bilu and Bilu is dedicated to all areas of Immigration Law. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Ms. Santos call the Law Offices of Bilu and Bilu at 954-596-0669.

Services Offered

  • Family Petitions
  • Fiancé Visas
  • Employment Based Petitions
  • H1-B Visas
  • O Visas
  • E2 Investor Visas
  • TPS (Temporary Protected Status)
  • Asylum
  • Deportation Defense
  • U-Visas
  • VAWA Cases
  • DACA
  • Consular Processing
  • Green Card Applications
  • Citizenship Application
  • Bond Hearings  and Much More!